About Cobalt Iron
Cobalt Iron is the global leader in SaaS-based enterprise data protection. The company was founded in 2013 to fundamentally change the way the world thinks about data protection. Through analytics and automation, Cobalt Iron enables enterprises to transform and optimize legacy backup solutions into a simple cloud-based architecture. By leveraging the cloud, Cobalt Iron reduces overall CapEx by more than 50% while eliminating backup failures and inefficiencies. Processing more than seven million jobs a month for customers in 44 countries, Cobalt Iron delivers modern enterprise data protection for enterprise customers.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a motivated, curious junior or senior level student for a Spring 2020 semester internship. Ideal candidates are interested in learning about multiple aspects of client-side marketing in the technology industry. Join Cobalt Iron’s marketing team to learn about omnichannel marketing, channel partner marketing, and developing in-demand skills with leading marketing automation software. As a Cobalt Iron intern, you will be able to make a direct impact on campaign success and get real client-side experience seeing campaigns from their inception to the results.
This is a part-time, temporary, 10 hour per week, on-site position.
- Configure assets and campaigns in HubSpot marketing automation tool
- Research press mentions and press relations
- Proof reading and copy writing for marketing email and social media campaigns
- Assist coordinating event materials
- Competitor research and reporting
- Automated communication flows with CRM (Hubspot)
- University junior or senior level pursuing business, marketing, strategic communications, or related major
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self motivated and team oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Temporary, part-time, paid internship
Greater Kansas City / Lawrence, Kansas