Marketing Lead Generation Analyst
About Cobalt Iron
Cobalt Iron is the global leader in SaaS-based enterprise data protection. The company was founded in 2013 to fundamentally change the way the world thinks about data protection. Through analytics and automation, Cobalt Iron enables enterprises to transform and optimize legacy backup solutions into a simple cloud-based architecture. By leveraging the cloud, Cobalt Iron reduces overall CapEx by more than 50% while eliminating backup failures and inefficiencies. Processing more than seven million jobs a month for customers in 44 countries, Cobalt Iron delivers modern enterprise data protection for enterprise customers.
Who We Are Looking For
The Marketing Lead Generation Analyst (Analyst) is part of the Cobalt Iron Marketing team. The Analyst will drive team goals on a quarterly basis with revenue targets.
The Analyst is a fundamental building block of the Cobalt Iron revenue growth and lead generation team that will focus on developing channel partnerships, sales opportunity identification, channel program execution, enterprise deal support, deal desk, pre-sales, and delivery support. The Analyst’s role is revenue and qualified customer prospects focused. A day in the life of a Analyst will include email campaigns, social media, cold calling, web research, channel program execution with low touch solution bundle sales, channel funnel development, enterprise deal support, sales pod team support, renewals/existing account health checks, and post sales customer satisfaction.
- Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels with set territory/vertical goals
- A disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation using marketing program sales tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Discoverorg, etc.)
- Collaborate with field sales teams on territory and account-based sales plans building a joint plan for success
- Prospecting at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
- Hubspot CRM discipline
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills by leveraging Cobalt Iron sales training curriculum
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven track record of accomplishments (academics/athletics/business) and over-achievement of goals
- University degree in business and technology disciplines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Outbound sales experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly competitive individual
- Ambitious and driven to succeed in sales, looking for more
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Proficiency with CRM tools and Hubspot experience desirable
- Proficiency with other IT productivity tools
Greater Kansas City / Lawrence, Kansas. Minimal travel required.