This role has been filled and is not currently accepting applications.
About Cobalt Iron
Cobalt Iron is the global leader in SaaS-based enterprise data protection. The company was founded in 2013 to fundamentally change the way the world thinks about data protection. Through analytics and automation, Cobalt Iron enables enterprises to transform and optimize legacy backup solutions into a simple cloud-based architecture. By leveraging the cloud, Cobalt Iron reduces overall CapEx by more than 50% while eliminating backup failures and inefficiencies. Processing more than seven million jobs a month for customers in 44 countries, Cobalt Iron delivers modern enterprise data protection for enterprise customers.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a motivated junior or senior level student for a Summer internship. You will be joining a forward-thinking, creative team that is responsible for innovating and building applications that serve our customers at massive scale. As a software intern, you will be involved with real project work defining specifications, developing, testing, writing automated tests, and troubleshooting.
This is a temporary, 40 hour per week, remote position.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Plan, prototype and implement new applications and features using Python and other tools
- Follow sound software development methodologies for coding, code reviews, unit/integration/regression testing and source code control
- University junior or senior level pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Experience working with Linux/Unix
Temporary, full-time, paid internship