If yours is like most enterprise companies, backup is your single largest application in-house. That typically means you are running multiple legacy backup solutions (NetBackup, Commvault, Spectrum Protect, etc.) for various business units. This results in high administrative time and less-than-stellar data protection.
With Cobalt Iron’s backup SaaS solution, you can eliminate complexity, dramatically reduce the time you spend on backup, and significantly improve your data protection performance. The result is a comprehensive data protection solution that is flexible, manageable, and affordable.
Compass is a new approach to data protection harnessing analytics and automation to drive out cost and complexity while delivering reliable protection and valuable data insights to the business.
CUSTOMER OUTCOMES WITH COMPASS
- Reduce up to 90% of day-to-day operational backup administration
- Save over 50% in CapEx through optimized licensing and storage
- Delivery near-autonomous backup through advanced analytics and orchestration
- Delivered as-a-service, customers only pay for what they use
BORN IN THE CLOUD
Compass is designed to take full advantage of progressive technologies such as analytics, SaaS, multi-cloud, and virtualization. Customers manage their entire backup environment through Commander, an easy-to-use web dashboard providing a simple and intuitive user experience, while the Analytics Engine delivers the flexibility and insight required for enterprise data protection.
Compass is the first and only solution built from the ground up with the complexity of enterprise environments in mind.
- Full backup, archive, and recovery solutions
- Flexible deployment options: private, hybrid, public cloud, on premises
- Business-centric dashboard
- Simplified experience, self-service
- Unique analytics driven solution
- Continuous delivery of monitoring , alerts, updates, and upgrades
Replace complex backup
Stop struggling to manage complex Commvault, Veritas, and Dell EMC software
Replace expensive Data Domain appliances
Stop paying twice for deduplication
Eliminate tape-based backup
Stop gambling with your ability to recover
Simplify NAS backup
Stop treating NAS data like a silo
Runs on top five cloud providers